- Eight week guidance module
- • REACH+ Course – www.careersportal.ie
- Individual meetings
- EirQuest Interest Assessment and Cambridge Profile
- Lunchtime subject choice clinics
- Self-Assessment • Career Interests • Personality • Values • Skills • Dreams and Ambitions • The World of Work • Lifelong Learning • CAO • College • Work Placement • Curriculum Vitae (CV) Preparation
Cambridge Occupational Analysts (COA)
Students complete psychometric assessments in Term one and meet individually with their guidance counsellor.
- EirQuest analyses individual student responses and produces an Interest Profile based on over 40 broad career areas.
- Cambridge Profile are a series of timed tests which measure performance on the day in areas of aptitude.
- • These can be helpful as part of a wider investigation of interests and aptitudes: http://www.mycareersroom.co.uk
The Transition Year team and Guidance Department facilitate Work Experience, careers talks and placements and a variety of events and workshops with HEI’s and the local community and SACA.
Students can arrange to meet with their Guidance Counsellor.
Ms Brady: 4 FN. 4M. 4T. 4OH A to J. s
Ms Hayes: 4DCY. 4GA. 4K. 4OH K to W.