Open Day on Wednesday the 6th of April between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m in DIT Cathal Brugha St. Two schools (School of Hospitality Management and Tourism and the School of Culinary Arts and Food Technology) will come together to show students the types of programmes that are available to the them in the areas listed below. Students who begin studies with us in September this year will complete them in the new campus at Grangegorman.
- meet with current students and staff on the programmes,
- tour the building and facilities,
- see classes in action & view demonstrations and,
- listen to talks and Q&A sessions about the programmes.
Programmes in the School of Hospitality Management and Tourism
Programmes in the School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology
- Level 6 Higher Certificate in Food Sales & Culinary Practice (DT404)
- Level 8 BSc Culinary Science (DT405)
- Level 8 BSc Culinary Arts (DT407)
- Level 8 BSc Culinary Entrepreneurship (DT416)
- Level 8 BSc Bar Studies (Management & Entrepreneurship) (DT417)
- Level 7 BSc Baking & Pastry Arts Management (DT418)
- Level 6 Higher Certificate in Culinary Arts (Professional Practice) (DT432)