What are the application and closing dates for DARE?
- By 17:15 1 February 2016 – apply to CAO on www.cao.ie
- By 17:15 1 March 2016 – You must indicate that you have a disability on your CAO application form.
- By 17:15 1 March 2016 – You must complete Section A of the Supplementary Information Form.
- By 17:15 1 March 2016 – You must indicate your wish to be considered for DARE by ticking ‘Yes’ to Question 1.
- By 17:15 1 April 2016 – Submit both Section B – Educational Impact Statement and Section C Evidence of Disability Form to the CAO.
- If you are unable to complete the online form you must submit the paper application form (distributed by the CAO) by the same date.